Sunday, January 01, 2006

happy new year ~ 2006 ~ ...

I dosed off right when the ball dropped. I wasn't feeling good physically nor emotionally. After having our early deep freeze and beautiful snow, we had two weeks of grey upon grey days with the sky crying. So when today began with a golden blush, I had a happy sigh!!!

With every ending there is a beginning. Beginnings are what we create them to be. We can be excited or anxious, hopeful or down. I can only choose excited and hopeful. Enough with the old, I want new. I want ... ahhh Peace!

For this year's theme I have choosen Beauty. I am inviting lessons on living my singlehood with lots of confident Beauty that blooms inside out. God, I am inviting You to impact my life with Your Beauty. I have already done some traveling down this path, but with loss I want a new and brighter beginning. ~ always your little girl
"Continue in prayer."- Col 4:2

It is the breath, the watchword, the comfort, the strength, the honour of a Christian. If thou be a child of God, thou wilt seek thy Father's face, and live in thy Father's love. Pray that this year thou mayst be holy, humble, zealous, and patient; have closer communion with Christ, and enter oftener into the banqueting-house of his love.

Pray that thou mayst be an example and a blessing unto others, and that thou mayst live more to the glory of thy Master. The motto for this year must be, "Continue in prayer. " ~ Spurgeon

Spurgeon: ''I will strengthen thee''

1 comment:

  1. Beauty... i love it! And i look forward to sharing the journey with you Keeper :-)

    ReplyDelete