Friday, January 20, 2006

excited by who I am! ...

Be excited by who you are!
dr phil

Via the radio I heard this was his first tip for dating. After a thought or two I figure this should be the first tip for life in general! After a few more thoughts I figure this is a solution to ''Don't Waste Pretty''. Sometimes you just don't know how to begin.

What makes you attractive? Savor and delight in that. It is one big circle. I am excited about painting and writing. That excitement makes me attractive. I am definitely not going to waste this Pretty on moping even if it was the last man on earth!!! Finally full circle, you are exciting to be around.

Yeah, easier to say in a heated moment .... but well worth the sweat and tears. I like myself. I didn't use to. I am even learning to be kind to myself. I used to beat myself up and every once in a while you can still see me mend a bruise or two. Sometimes I wonder when my full circle moment will come. In good times I see a beautiful reflection and I smile...

love a quote: achievement begins with belief!
don't waste pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment