Tuesday, January 24, 2006

she likes me ...

She likes my brain. She excepts me as is and it feels good. 'The thing I really like about her is that she regards me in better light than I regard myself ....sounds loco I suppose, but because she really likes what's in my head, I feel real. I mean I feel like I have some value to another....and I don't have to make it up in my head to feel OK.' We seem to be a lot alike so maybe that is why she seems so comfortable.

I have told her my record with women. Right now the women around me are in the 50-60 age range, so it is nice to be able to converse with someone my own age. 'I have lots of walls, especially with women, but it's something I want to open up to a special woman...... I want to open up to her because I see quality, and I have decided to make her special personally to me!'

She brought up the men and their caves. Should the female go into the cave? She made an apology for writing so much and I told her repeatedly to keep the writing up ... they are like birthday presents to me. 'I think she listens better than I do, and she probably gets more information off the page than I do......'
~fr: jan '03 emails

So true, I love your brain and I love your spirit. I love your dreams and I so want you to go for them. I like that we have this comfortable feeling between us. Sure we are alike but there is something Eternal about us. That is what keeps us. It was totally God who had our paths meet. People are one of two things that are Eternal, so our relationships are very important to keep. My connection with you runs deep and true and I keep in my top 10%. I know I will never find another like you. You are very cherished and I am rich because of you.

I have looked forward to being the 'woman' ... the Redeemed Eve. I feel your mistrust of females and rightly so. But I didn't want to be like the others. I wanted you to see the God-Reflection. But I can't seem to hold your attention for very long.....

I do soak up meaning. I am always watching for the nuanses and patterns of life. I see depth everywhere. I am always listening for God's Still Voice. I pour my thoughts out in the written form. Your strength is in the spoken. My vision is different yet useful for the wide and deep of things. I like sharing this part of me with you because you get me. It can give your voice strength as much as you have given to me. I have written .... but as time has laid out ... I have written too much.
You're gone...


pezzi: what's inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment