Thursday, January 12, 2006

'safe' ...

"The name of the Lord is a Strong Tower;
the righteous run to it & are safe.
prov 18:10


My WatchTower,
I run to You ... High where their mean words cannot reach and cut. I run to You. My heart is safe from the unconscious stampede of bulls. A Strong Tower so Mightly and Secure that no one can break through and tear me apart. I run to You. Everlasting Arms hide me and I can shut out the noise. You wipe my tears of pain and frustration. No one sees me like You do. Like the empire making his call, You shout out safe and wave the Arms. Game over. She's safe!
~always running to You

1 comment:

  1. Thank you SO much Keeper, it's a blessing to journey alongside you... thank you so much for all the KingdomMail you've sent up, it's very much appreciated...

    I love this promise... safety is such a basic need and He calls us in to Strong Tower where we are safe, and not just safe but secure...

    ReplyDelete