Thursday, January 05, 2006

meat vs water ...

I loved her meaty emails. I cannot not stand fluff or 'a-lemon-maringe-email' as I would often refer to the fluff. Her emails would provoke me into a 2-4hr email in response. With my life I often find it difficult to find the time to really focus in and send meaty emails back. I just could not keep up...
fr: jan '04 emails

{ Meat! I loved his emails ... the meaty ones ... and the playful ones. Yet, we all need water ... plain old boring water. You can survive longer on just water than food. I wanted water emails, too. Simple boring droplets of water ... letting me know you and your journey. Just keep the pipeline of communication open.... can't there be a negotiation? There is no meat left ... let alone water ... }

pezzi: 'teamship'

No comments:

Post a Comment