Monday, January 16, 2006

totally foxy!!!

The morning greated me with a crispy chill in the air as I looked into the blue inky western sky. The fading full moon was dressed in a white shimmering sheet. His glimmer was peeking though the clumpy clouds.

Futher into my morning commute the dark slate clouds where expressive in their still movement against the pink blush of the sunless sunrise. With pure delight I whispered my gratitude to my Awesome Creator.

However, He wasn't done!!!! He topped it off with something like red lightening darting across the road into a broken down corn field .. destination the small patch of trees. I stared real hard through the half light. The coat was red. The tail bushy and about as long as the body. A small white tip on that tail. A small but very fast animal. Could it be? Haven't seen one in the wild ever! It had to be .. a fox!!!!

What a great love note!

moment captured: being with goats

No comments:

Post a Comment