Wednesday, January 04, 2006

nourishment or killer ...

I keep you alive, strong, and healthy. My meats, vegatables, and fruits supply you with protein and vitamins. I nourish your blood that pumps through your being. I can give you means to be lean and active. I make you feel good and full. I have lots of variety from sweets, sours, salty, or spicy to keep you interested.

I can kill you slowly. Too much of me in one area can undermine the life you lead. I can take your eyesight or your legs if you cannot control my sugar attacks to your body. I can cause you pain. I can cause allergic reactions and zap you dead in an instant or I can slowly torture you with an extreme headache. I can cause your stomach to eat itself or rip through your bowels like a roaring fire. If you don't get me at certain times, I can make you mentally crazy or weaken you til you pass out.

I am food. I keep you alive or I can kill you. You must take control ... it is a life long battle...

1 comment:

  1. ok, i am doing it. i am taking a food sensitivity test next week to see if there is a food cause to my chronic headaches. my diet is pretty boring and bland. i keep no bread in my house. once a baker i now only bake glass. if i am allergic to chocolate, the world might as well come to an end!

    i talked to the girls about what they are allergic to... she is allergic to beef!!! oh my! her allergies also make her hoarse. hmmmm....

    and... everyone is allergic to peppermint and kidney beans???? !!!!

    question: wouldn't headaches be classified as an imflamation? (imflamation causes cancer)

    well, at the least i am trying to live more healthy mentally ... if this works, wooohoooo

    ReplyDelete