Thursday, August 28, 2008

to speak with intent ...

Why is it that I open my mouth around her and kick myself for doing so. She is always telling me how to think and do all the while saying that she is really talking into the mirror. Is it her way of saying I'm sorry with coming out and doing so?

Anyways, my mouth just unhinged and I was totally irritated with self! Back to Holy Word gym. Train, train, train... Got to cut the flab and maybe my mouth can stay shut and not share the family jewels aka pearls!

If I can't keep the mouth shut, keep it simple, short, and sweet.

If I can't keep it at a wicked smile and an-up-to-good gleam in the eye, then ask a question! OOOOOoo, she could just unhinge and spill the core.

If I can't share the precious pearls, then find a Bible Word picture and share that!

ARgh! Just keep my mouth shut please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment