Sunday, August 03, 2008

Lemon Kekir Ice Cream ...

Thank you to Chocolate & Zucchini for posting her ice cream try outs. Ice creams out there contain sugar or fake sugar. It is summer and this food allergy girl would like to have some ice cream to sooth out those hot days. So I made some.

I used to have an ice cream maker but it was coming apart and leaking. I figured it was unsafe and threw out. I need to get another since I have to make my own if I want HA free cool off. I did make this in a stainless steal bowl in the freezer. It came out like Italian ice which is just fine but sometimes it would be nice to have a creamy mixture!

Chocolate & Zucchini has a coconut ice cream I have got to try out next. Even though she has sugar listed I shall do like the Lemon Kekir and use fructose, agave, honey, or a combo of each.

This girl has a cool happy tummy now. {satisfied sigh}

No comments:

Post a Comment