Thursday, August 28, 2008

perception or empathy ...

Is perception and empathy the same thing or are they different?
Quite an easy answer. Perception is what you see out of your own eyes. Empathy is walking in another's shoes, taking on a path not your own, and feeling something totally foreign.

I am sick of hearing her talk about perception like it is my own fault. She openly admits that she is really talking to a mirror and yet she spouts off how it is the my perception at fault when it doesn't even fit! Perception isn't my fault. I do feel that I err on empathy. Perception is really a form of judgement! Something believers must not do. Sure they need to be wise but they know that all people and actions will be judged by the Almighty God. Why not let Him? Perception is a waste of time and energy. Good grief woman! Let it go and leave me be! Talking to her is a waste of time. So steer clear, girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment