Friday, August 08, 2008

apple mash ...

What is up with Apple? I have been an Apple freak ever since I laid eyes on them back in my college days. I have never owned a PC - only Apples for me and Macintosh is my favorite flavor even in the real thing from the tree. However, there is a trend that I do not like.

The new iMacs do not come with dial up connection nor word processing as a standard. What? Yes, tis true. What is a computer but a place to come to write and create? We don't need to write? Good grief!

So more $$ to throw out to the wind. What is most frustrating is that you it is limited where you can get products for Apple meaning the cost goes up. Sure go cheap. Buy a PC. But I am a creative and Apple is a creative as well. And you have to pay for that creativity through the nose. Creativity should not be a luxury for the rich and famous. It is wasted on them.

I have been fussing about with my iMac for about a year now and it has been getting more intense ever since I lost my Appleworks. I am going crazy! Need an apple friend! Brainstorming and help greatly wanted! I want to really buckle down and get started writing. Apple is my brand of magic... or I thought it was...

No comments:

Post a Comment