Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Royalty ...

The pea in my mattress has been the whether or not I am treating God as Sovereign. Yes, I know God as Creator, Heavenly Father, and Friend but do I really give God the honor that He deserves?

Let me explain by a visual. Do I come into His Courts with a defiant heart angry over some ruling that He has put into my life? Or maybe I have thrown a temper tantrum with hot tears thinking it is ok to have a good cry. Or maybe I keep coming at God with a barge of questions. It is ok to have questions and to answer them with God's Word but to keep hounding God isn't right.

I am a child of the Most High God. I am the daughter of the King who is above all other kings. This is royalty. He will not do anything to harm me and in fact He is the giver of good gifts. It is no secret that for some reason I am a loner and my life journey is aloneness. So what I am doing now is talking back that my God knows what He is doing in my life. So it is time for me to come into His courts with praise and thanksgiving with a confident spirit that all is working for my good for this child of His is in His Hands soft and moldable for His keeping and desire.

1 comment:

  1. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. ~Romans 8:28

    It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn Thy statutes. ~Psalms 119:71

    ReplyDelete