Wednesday, August 13, 2008

friend questions ...

*What is friendship?
*What is it not?
*Do you pick your friends or do they pick you? or is it a combo of both?
*What are the 'needs' & 'wants' in a friend?
*How do you show yourself friendly?
*How do you stay connected with others?
*How does isolation creep in?
*What will destroy a friendship with you?
*What makes a friendship worth keeping?
*How do you communicate?
*How do you fight?
*How do you remain truthful & uplifting to a friend?
*How do you diffuse tension in another's life?
*How do you diffuse your own mounting tension?
*Do you harbor love for your friend & how?
*When you are terminated as a friend, do you want to hash is out?
*Do you want answers?
*Will those answers allow you to go on?
*If no answers are given, how do you move on with good will or will you harbor hate?

Four years and counting -
and I am still have unanswered questions. I still find myself a wash in thought trying to figure out what happened etc. Here again I was sitting there with pen in hand just writing down one question after another as they tumbling in my head. I have boiled it down to figuring out what I should do when I have no real answers. Do I fill in the blanks with my own answers which will only come from my own experiences and have no understanding from another's world. Sure you can stand on the mountains shouting out in the expanse with fists raised and with all the force and fierce you can muster - I WILL SURVIVE! When you are done, all the echos come rushing back leaving you feel foolish and red faced. So I just throw out the questions into this blog sphere and will see what comes rushing back...

No comments:

Post a Comment