Thursday, June 15, 2006

sweet peas & blueberries ...

Dearest Creator,
Thank You for my glass paint. I love what I painted today. I am so excited because I created sweet peas dressed in white and purple on stems and leaves of green. It was a try of a new flower and it turned out well. I am using the color scheme of my mom's kitchen and dining room so I added blueberries (my favorite!). I loved it and I loved the happy feeling I have whenever I paint.

You must have felt such delight as You created flowers and fruit especially as gifts to man You created in Your likeness. Your great design wasn't only to feed the body but to feed the soul. Brilliant! Thank You for loving me sooooo much. Thank You so much for sweet peas and blueberries!
~always your delighted child

No comments:

Post a Comment