Friday, June 30, 2006

reroute!

When the Sovereign God brings us to nothing, it is to reroute our lives, not to end them. Human perspective says, ''Aha, you've lost this, you've lost that. You've cause this, you've cause that. You've ruined this, you've ruined that. But God says, ''No. No. It's time to reroute your life. Now's the time to start anew!''
fr: 'Beside Blessings' by Charles Swindoll

The steps of a man
is established by the Lord.
& He delights in his way.
~Ps37:23


Dearest Sovereign God,
It is most difficult to let go especially when I so felt You in this relationship I am losing. I know more of lost & not having more than what I wish for. In my feeble understanding, it doesn't feeling like rerouting or someing new, rather feels like the same 'ol.

I will not give up on the precious gift of Joy and Love You have given me. I will immerse myself in language, paint, and anything creative. I will practise my love and become fluent in all five languages. I am refocusing again on Trusting You and doing good. I am continuing to dwell in You and feed on Your Faithfulness. I will delight in You and through it all my heart is Your Hands.

Thank You for not leaving me. Thank You for walking with me. Thank You for taking my little hand in Your Almight Hand.
~your scared little girl


Spurgeon : All in all

No comments:

Post a Comment