Sunday, June 04, 2006

pushing up dirt ...

This proud 'mum' couldn't wait to go over to my parent's house to see my baby blue aussie pumpkin plants. Both the Bush Babys and the Jarrahdales are pushing up dirt! I swear you can actually see these little seedlings grow.

First, the dirt looks flat. Then wait... there is a small touch of green.

As the leaves begin to uncurl, dirt is push up. You have to peek under the dirt to see the leaf uncurl. I feel like in a butterfly moment. 'Don't touch the dirt. Don't move it. Let that leaf push it off!'

Without notice the dirt is moved and out pops the little baby blue pumpkin plant!!!!

I just cannot get enough of looking at these little seedlings!!! Isn't God an Awesome Creator? What joy it brings to see seeds burst forth with such life. Hope too that the seeds He planted in me will take root and grow. How delighted He must be when He sees Joy, Love, and Life take root and abound!

mad chow : 3 baby blue pumpkin plants

No comments:

Post a Comment