Thursday, June 22, 2006

after the rain waves ...

This evening I watched the rains all green and gray pound the drops into the earth and pelt any poor soul out and about. The trees were dancing to a wicked beat while the clouds rather lifeless rolled over head. The wind was eerie and trying to sneak under or around the window. Luckly no hail was added into the mix.

As the rains ran east, things got back to normal. A couple hours later you felt like everything around was set to a rosy golden glow. Looking up into the western sky, the silver lining was visible to the naked eye and it was ablush.

Wow, You are the Master of the Storm!
How Your Glory sets the heavens on fire! There is always those moments when the driving rain blocks my view. I panic. I wonder what happen to You, but it fades away as I stand in awe of Your beauty. How brilliant are Your Works.
~ always seeking refuge from the storm


moment captured : cherry picking & lightening bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment