Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday, llj!!!

I cannot believe it has been a year since I created lovelifejoy! It begin because 'PreciousGift' wanted to create a blog yet he had his doubts. Somewhere in May I totally losted him, so I began one for us but mostly for me then totally for me. This blog has been a precious gift in its own right.

I needed an outlet to release my pent up words. My fingers work the best with my brain at a keyboard. Here I have grown closer to God and have a quiet peace to still my ache to be heard. I have my favorite pieces where I think I really nailed it. I have discovered new ways to process my thinking. I love capturing moments in time. It is like capturing a lighting bug in a jar for a fleeting moment to play out everytime I visit that moment again.

I have a looooooong way to go. I so want my passions to be my profession some day soon. So as I press on, I will continue to breathe in and exhale... perfecting my craft ...

¡ ¡ ¡ hip hip hooray for love, life, & joy ! ! !

1 comment:

  1. Very Happy Birthday to the little one! She's really grown a lot in one year, eh?

    ReplyDelete