Saturday, June 17, 2006

cherry picking & lighting bugs ...

Whooooo Wheeee! A blazing hot day it was! No matter how hot you gotta pick cherries now or the birdies will get there share and leave you with none. The frost must have gotten the cherry tree as the only place the cherries hung in their red red dress was the lowest branches. A very nice thing as being a 5'3ish there no need for a ladder this time. I hope I got a bit of sun blush for all my efforts. Sweat was rolling off me like buckets and I wasn't dressed in my oldest finery!

After spending family time for Father's day, this tired and weather beaten girl drove home to the light of the lighting bugs!!! First time this year for their showing!

Good things about summer? cherries and lighting bugs!!!

moment captured : liquid gold

No comments:

Post a Comment