Thursday, June 22, 2006

lovemaking ...

Tired of the doing without, I made a life decision to 'Create Passion' in '04. Well, I am back at it. While I practice my writing craft, I find lovemaking in paint strokes I make on glass.

Music fills the air as the glass and I connect. Paints of different colors join up making leaves and flowers sometimes a landscape or maybe just a print of some sort. White brushes stained in the colors of choice spill out making something brighter out of ordinary. Excitement fills my very bones as I perfect a stroke that once eluded me. I marvel at the finished piece drying on the stove waiting to be baked. Colors so shiny dress the glass in party attire.

Sure I get embrassed and I know all the 'mistakes' and happy accidents .. but needing words of affirmations to fill up on love, I love the reviews I get especially the really gooooooood ones.

I just finished a blue unique wine bottle for a request. It will be a birthday gift. It has my version of sweet peas and my favorite fruit, blueberries. I love blue and the colors just pop so nicely on it. It is wearly a bow on its long sleek naked neck. It makes me glow inside and changes the dark clouds into my beautiful sunny monster smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment