Sunday, September 28, 2008

war paint & crazy!

I am putting on war paint and wanting do something a little crazy. It is the best way I know to start a new beginning that I really don't want to do when the old seems to best fit. My attitude was sinking fast and tears where my food. I am suppose to be better than that! I am God's child! Am I not more than a conqueror through HIM who loves me? Than why am I not living it? Why am I crumbling up in a corner with red eyes? Not I, I roar as I look to Monday. I am going in with the Sword flashing on the inside as I have a brave smile and happy eyes on the outside. I will not be defeated and I will not let the thief steal my God-Confidence, my God-Peace, and my Joy.

I've been fortifying all weekend and banishing all bad thoughts with Scripture and Hymn 'talk backs'. I have this giddy smile when I talk back to bad thoughts. I guess because as a child I wasn't allowed to talk back to my parents. To take something so wrong and turn it into something good like talking back to the thief is super satisfying and mischievous!

I read somewhere that anger is a weakness! Not going there. Also that not looking into someone's eyes is showing weakness? Hmm, gotta work on that. Eyes focused on Jesus Christ is strength!!!

So here is to war paint and the happy fight that threatens my purpose and value. I am a conqueror through HIM that love me. He is my Strong Man and no one gets into my house to steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment