Saturday, September 13, 2008

rain is for in ...

I awoke to the rain pouring and I am happy. Grey skies and rain can shield out the world and I can stay in and play house. It is soothing after many good summer hot days where you spend outside to take a time out for inner things and indoor things. It like taking a Martha Stewart day to clean and organize and no, I am not super structured or a neat freak but I do want to be better at orderliness and keeping things simple. It feels so good to nest and hibernate even if there is movement. It is movement in the right direction.

Hmmm, maybe I organization is one of my strengths and is only a bit rusty. Take a look at the thesaurus and there is patterns listed for organization! I like that thought!

Here is to staying in and having a sunny home ...
*

No comments:

Post a Comment