Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I have this against you ...

I had to come here, my safe place, and say a few words when I should be making my breakfast. I don't know what to say really...

I have been in a spiritual battle since Labor Day when the past came back. I don't know why this came back - maybe God is showing me that 'no' is my weakness and that He alone is my Strength. Maybe He is showing me that on the human level, no is hard and painful but on the Eternal realm, it is the most freeing. I highly doubt I am done learning this lesson... All I know is I am very spiritually tired and drained...

So here is to the Words that comfort ...

''Nevertheless, I have this against you, that you have left your First Love.''
~Rev 2:4

''Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him.''
~James 1:12 (check out James 1:14-15)

''For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against... the rulers of the darkness of this age...''
~Eph 6:12

''For you were brought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your character, which are God's.''
~ I Cor 6:20

''Whoever is a partner with a thief hates his own life''
~Prov 29:24

No comments:

Post a Comment