Saturday, September 20, 2008

feelings {?}

Dear me,
Feelings are a bi-product from our thoughts, our actions, and our struggles, from interior influences and exterior influences, from what others say about us and do to us etc. The list could go and on. Feelings are fumes and life cannot run soundly on vapor. Life must run on gas like actions and character...

When it comes to hurting someone's feelings, you always must go softly and gently but you must always go on the side of character building. Feelings will get hurt and that is life. Life hurts!
~always keeper

~~~~~


Dear keeper,
I have a life choice and at this present time, I am having to enforce it. It is causing hurt feelings even on my side. I cannot let it interfere with this life choice because it is about protecting my character which is important because I must give an account to God.

I am not heartless because I am sad and feel bad but my relationship with Jesus Christ is too important for me to let human feelings get in my way. This believer's life is hard work! But True Love is not feelings but rather hard work that I am willing to be tenacious about!
~always me


you go girl!!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment