Monday, September 01, 2008

details ...

I was watching a movie where the details in the relationship was important. I was somewhat surprised. Is it true there are guys out there paying attention enough to notice 6 different smiles you might have? I like details and this would be quite cool to be shocked like that but have I put enough attention into someone that I notice and put a number on their little adorable quirk? I cannot think of one. Hmm, I think I should get busy and start counting the adorable details.

It must be noted here to the movie stressed the point that it takes a long relationship to gain the little nuances that are unspoken within a person's actions and behavior. These details are not about the favorites someone has. Sure you want to this in a relationship and you can ask. This is a bit harder. You cannot ask because the one you are taking notice of cannot see themselves. They don't know the answer. That is why this is so intriguing!

Six different smiles! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment