Friday, July 07, 2006

UK 7/7 reflections ...

jul 07/06 : London o London
jul 08/06 : soak in the beauty in the midst of terror
jul 09/06 : dark vapor or brilliant blaze
jul 10/06 : personal light journey
jul 11/06 : meaning of black riders
jul 12/06 : man's calling in this new age of terror
jul 13/06 : resist you are not alone
jul 14/06 : light

Or link up here for the a whole months reflection with Jul 7 -14 being the UK reflections : July 05

Violent death of the masses seem to be gathering on the horizon once again and not that it really ever went away. It makes my job more forefront in my mind. I am here on this earth to reflect borrowed Light, make sunshine, spread beauty, fill love tanks, create passion, and delight in the Almighty. I must admit there are times when pulling the covers over my head is the only thing I can do to hide. But I must not. I was tought to make connections (wise childhood lesson) so I must...

No comments:

Post a Comment