Thursday, July 14, 2005

Light...

A week has gone by now and we know more about the shadows. We listened and watch the stories come from London...... I leave one more snapshot of observance here.....

Light is about life, joy, and beauty. Darkness is about death, horror, and distruction. We must hold dear to LIFE. We must want to live and live fully. We must give value and worth to all that come into our worlds. We should welcome ... like leaving that candle in our windows to give a path of light to that weary traveler needing a shelter. Honestly, I just want to climb up into that big blue sky and shine that bright sun right on all shadows. I want to see them disappear for good. I know their time will come, but in the meantime I will walk in the Light, exercise beauty, and cheer on the fighting human spirit.

It is truly a wonderful life .......

(((((London)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment