Monday, July 11, 2005

the meaning of black riders...

For a girl, or a woman, or a mother evil or ugly deeds done to hearth and home are hard for her to wrap her brain around. Inside her veins fear trys to run cold to paralize her. Inside her brain questions start to overload and short circuit motivation to change her world for good. Inside her heart her emotions run extremely hot. Inside her soul an Eden where she can hide renews her beautiful strength. Then she walks in beauty with her hand in her Mighty Warrior God.

I tend to live in my brain and questions tend to overload me. As I look back over the past four years of this new age of terror, I have monitored my own growth and path. I know I have a future not yet known to me, but I know my steps are strong and are of Light. I have an understanding of evil. I have 'sight' of the God-Current underlying all events that happen on this earth.

This new layer of understanding of evil comes from the summer read of The Lord of the Rings Where Strider tells the Hobbits about the Black Riders:
They themselves do not see the world of light as we do, but our shapes cast shadows in their minds, which only the noon sun destroys; and in the dark they perceive many signs and forms that are hidden from us: then they are most to be feared. And at all times they smell the blood of living things, desiring and hating it. ... We can feel their presence - it troubled our hearts, as soon as we came here, and before we saw them; they feel ours more keenly. Also, 'he added, and his voice sank to a whisper, 'the Ring ( symbol of power, greed and evil) draws them . ' from the chapter A Knife in the Dark

My thoughts are no where near the end times. My thoughts are totally on my Creator and Ancient of Days. He is of Strength and Beauty.
"The mountains shall depart & the hills be removed, but my compassion shall not depart form thee, neither shall the convenant of My peace be removed, saith the Lord that hath mercy on thee." Isa 54:10

"This is the way; walk in it." lsa 30

No comments:

Post a Comment