Sunday, July 02, 2006

fireworks display ...

I have skybox seats for the anual fireworks display every 4th. I have to say best seats and at no cost! No rude behavior or quito bites ruin my patroitic flare. In fact a more thankful emotion washes over me as I look out my bedroom window.

With the bursts of colorful sparks and pops of sound, I thank God for living in a free country to worship in the way I choose. I love the national athem because I am right there with Francis Scott Key seeing explosion after explosion light up the night sky and to have morning break to see the flag was still there is an amazing picture for me as I cherish this land my forefather's gave their lives for ... for me!

It truly helps to be in love. Yes, the old saying something that everything is better when you are in love. I love my home, a quiet retreat. I love my family, a place to connect and a place to love. I love my puppers, a warm tangable gooy unconditional love. I love creativity, a place to express happy sunshine. I love God-Created Nature. The lightingbugs where glowing in the fire auroma filled night. It makes me smile to think God created such a bug to glow for my sheer delight. So yes, fireworks are best enjoyed in love and gratitude.

the 4th : freedom thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment