Thursday, July 13, 2006

to hold hands after the storm ...

"Real love is when you go through the toughest storm & find yourself still holding hands when you come out."
fr: some lovebirds

I know I have some personal trials on my life journey. No one will be able to take the experience from me. It is God-Designed. However, there is always a flip side to that personal storm like prayer, love, presence, loving kindness, ... To journey along side in this way can insure that you both will end up in the same place and not apart. I hold to this strongly. It is the scariest time for me when a deep friend pulls away. I fear we will not end up in the same place. My heart is heavy with fear ...

My Husbandman,
My little hand feels so secure in Your Almighty Hand. I cry out to You. I so want to be in the same place when his storm is over. I wonder if he had a thought of or sent prayers for me. Does he miss our thought~scapes?

My feelings are so strong here. Are these feelings true to Your Design? I feel it true. Ah, yes! I will move to what I can control. love! My outflow... to serve with love ....

Thank You for being with me not only through my storms but on the other side as well. I love You!
~ always your little girl


where two or three travel

No comments:

Post a Comment