Monday, July 10, 2006

a blessing for her ...

*I know of someone who is in the midst of divorcing her alcohalic husband. Her only child just graduated from high school and now is in training for the army. She let him go for his dream even as she hides her mother's ache. Her house with the prcious little pond she loves so is up for sale. She is boxing up all her belongings and crashing at familys who are also in the process of selling their house. She has three dogs minus one and a cat. Over the 4th her one dog tore her ACL tendon and with a $1200 price tag with no guarantees, she put her Julie to sleep this weekend. She has an older dog with heart issues, but he is still ticking. Now the cat won't eat. All of this over a simple question, 'how was your weeekend'. She is asking what else can go wrong.

¡! I shed tears for her and my heart still aches. I know she must want to curl up in a ball and hide. I know she must feel so devalued. I keep wondering what to do. I know for sure that when I search and ask God to light up the way, He comes through for me every time. I wonder if God is calling her name. I wonder if God needs me ... I am here ... listening ...

I know of someone: God divorced Jesus, did you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment