Saturday, July 09, 2005

a dark vapor or "a brilliant blaze"

A dark damp vapor that creeps and devours. Falling back into the shadows only to creep out in another shadowy form. Only way to fight off this hellish fog is bring out the fires ... bring out the suns. Shine out and keep the way bathed in all that is pure blinding light.
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather
That my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze
Than that it should be stifled by dry rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor,
Every atom of me in magnificent glow,
Than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The proper function of man is to LIVE, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." by Jack London

Just in case you read something here that you should not. This author does not speak of blowing up yourself or people for a cause. The only way to make a difference is to LIVE a brilliant full of light kind of life.

We are not called to distort our faith or our values by use of death. A true faith requires of man to LIVE a life a step up. Faith gives our life a deeper meaning and a way to fly higher.
It is "not the fact that he was willing to die for his faith. Better still, he was willing to LIVE out his faith all the way to the end" from "Let's Roll"

Be more
Be more passionate
Be more compassionate
Be more

not less

No comments:

Post a Comment