Sunday, July 10, 2005

personal light journey

In the summer of 2001 this American was hearing from abroad the great distaste of the Isreal and of the US . I was becoming quite alarmed. However, I was just thinking that the gobal world thought Americans were loud and acted much like a rable-rousing teenager. On September 11th my worse fears not even thought of happened. I personally felt attacked especially because I had a great love of my country.

As I watched the years unfold since, I must give my heartfelt gratitude out to PM Tony Blair. He has been a great friend to my President George W and he has been a great friend to the common American people. (Thank you PM Tony Blair for having our backs.) As Great Britian too has been attacked by the dark shadows, I found myself really realizing that this is more a global issue than a just the Westerners and their love for democracy and freedom.

From NY and Bali to Madrid and London I have grown less not knowing what to do to realizing and seeing the undercurrent of these events. This summer for the first time I have dove into Tolkien's writings. The Lord of the Rings have lifted the veil and have allowed me to see things about this world. The dark shadows are back and we must work as one to expose them to the Light. Caution yes but no waivering.

The God-Current ( what God does when it seems nothing is going to our own plans) is very much around us if we only look.

Be not afraid to be true Image-Bearers. We are moons reflecting borrowed Light.

Keep shining ... true living....

No comments:

Post a Comment