Monday, July 10, 2006

b/c He had need of you ...

I am a dream~keeper. I love to get to the core of you and know your dream and your passions because that is the deep parts of you. Those dreams fuel your actions. Those dreams bring a spark to your eye and a smile to your lips. It is what is beautiful and wild about you.

Of late I have been kick'en about 2bit jobs, connections, and dreams here. It amazes me over and over that when I am searching, God brings me little nuggets. As I build them together, what a heap of gold I've got!

I was given a quote today that I must share with you. Be encouraged!!!

The most secret, sacred wish that lies deep down at the bottom of your heart, the wonderful thing that you hardly dare to look at, or to think about -- the thing that you would rather die than have anyone else know of, because it seems so far beyond anything that you are, or have at the present time, that you fear you would be cruelly ridiculed if the mere thought of it were known -- that is just the very thing that God is wishing you to do or to be for Him. And the birth of that marvelous wish in your soul -- the dawning of that secret dream -- was the Voice of God Himself telling you to arise and come up higher because He had need of you.

~ Emmet Fox
'Your Heart's Desire, ca. 1922
God needs us!!! Did you hear?
The Creator who made your very being tucked those dreams and passions in your heart. It is your purpose to carry out, your gift to give this world. No dream is too small. He needs every one. He created humans to connect and have relationships. Man cannot live alone. Those dreams are the very connections He is in need of. Are you keeping the dream? Are you connecting others to Him?

Oh, sure I do believe that God is Mighty and carries out Awesome Works. He does not need us, but the neatest part is that God chooses to need us! So He put in the foundations of this world and into every single human being the need to connect and to dream!
Wooohooo! What an Awesome God!

directing the unknown in a 2bit job

No comments:

Post a Comment