Thursday, February 15, 2007

unattended fires ...

I found this quote:
Husbands are like fires. They go out when unattended.
Wow, is this true just to husbands or men? Couldn't this be true of any relationship? Hmmm, yeah. This makes a better quote said like this:
Relationships are like fires. They go out when unattended.
I've tried to keep the fires going but with all I tried, they fizzled out. I've have been in the reverse situation where I have been unattended and I fizzled out.

I started reading a book about friendships and I am not read to share what I have discovered but what caught my eye was that it isn't about fixing yourself to be a good friend but what this friend offers to the relationship. It is taking a different look and I am at the bottom and ready to look at from another angle...

No comments:

Post a Comment