Saturday, February 03, 2007

Colts vs Bears

I am not a football fan. I like soccer and love hockey but I do not just sit around watching them. I will keep a running knowledge of wins and loses of teams around me, but no, to really sitting down to them unless there is an important game like the two teams from your back yard playing tomorrow at the SuperBowl. I probably will watch {sleepish smile}

I can remember back when in the late '80's the Bears and their SuperBowl Shuffle Song and Dance they did. I remember paying attention those games and watching of few. Love Walter Paton and Refrigerater Perry. So having them win a bid to go to the SuperBowl was pretty cool.

I like Manning on the Colts side and Dungy the Coach. Manning and the Colts have been trying to get past them Patriots for a couple of years now. Very happy to see him succeed this time.

I like the fact that the Bear's coach and the Colt's coach are friends. Love the fact that Dungy is a Believer. And it is pretty cool to have teams from near you able to make it in the BigGime.

Well, to the Bears your biggest fans are going to be huddled in blankets watching it on big screens cuz it is snowing back here as you play in warm Florida. And to the Colts, woohooo for home town pride!

I have no favorites to win so the game better be a nail biter all the way through.....

Just think two weeks ago the Bears where fighting it in snow on their own terf and the Colts was in a nail bitter - I couldn't stand to watch... this week total enjoyment ... well, honestly I might be leaning for a Colts win.... hey, can both win? Both making it to the SuperBowl is a win win, right? well, I will settle if only it is a nail bitter....

No comments:

Post a Comment