Sunday, February 04, 2007

rumors of war ...

My spirit gets weak and weepy as war has filled up every page of every day. Through tears and prayers I view the world as I hide out for rest in my space. Then last night Billy Graham had an old 'classic' sermon on that really gave me a peace. I cannot say the words he said exactly so bear with my telling ...

Rumors of war and war will be an every day occurrence.
so no peace?
Peace comes on in Him.
what about peace on earth?
Peace on earth was Jesus born to us.
so no peaceful days?
You ask the wrong questions. Peace is only found by putting your life in God's. You are promised and given Everlasting Peace so you can live in the days of rumors of wars and war. Peace will rule in the end. Good will triumph over evil. And after the Final Battle, Peace as you wish now will be forever.

Dear Almighty Warrior & Prince of Peace,
I feel much better. I was out of focus a bit. I have Peace living in me every day. By keeping my eyes You, the Prince of Peace, I can live in war and rumors of war. No, it doesn't mean that I carry peace signs. I have a battle to fight and prepare for no matter if physical or spiritual. I always knew I had a fighter's spirit....
~always Yours

No comments:

Post a Comment