Tuesday, February 27, 2007

song, blush, land ...

1. Birds singing as I am rushing out the door for work. Geese honking as I search for their v-formation coming over the top of my apartment building. Harmonizing with the beloved hymns playing in my jeep. Praise the Lord, oh my soul, & all that is within me, Praise His Holy Name

2. Cleaning the big blush brush and watching the pink swirl in the white sink draining away, leaving black bristles looking like a wet hairy dejected puppy after his bath. Finding the next morning the blush brush softly whispering across the cheek leaving a perfect wisp of color behind.

3. Remembering a conversation {’woman is like a territory or land’} from a dear but faded friend and still gleaning new thought and learnings. Knowing my book-dream is still there and that a long gone gift can still have good returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment