Thursday, February 01, 2007

Orange jumbo, hair, little flakes

1. Taking one orange jumbo jelly bean and savoring the flavor burst in my mouth is purely a simple joy now that I cannot gorge myself on sugar. Having this food allergy now allows me the opportunity not to overwhelm my taste buds with overload of sugar rather it gives me a time out to enjoy the first taste of an old love.

2. My love hate relationship with my hair has calmed. I am more patient and relaxed with it. I am not always cutting it every time it doesn’t feel just right. I have always loved its softness and even now with the silver lining peaking through the soft browns, I can feel graceful with how I deal with my hair. I still do not like hearing comments on my hair because the psycho babble in my head goes crazy.

3. There was light snow this morning. After swishing off the windshield I stopped and noticed the tiniest snowflakes. So small and so detailed… so beautifully created. I smiled because I know intimately the Creator and His handiwork is the finest and the richest. Tonight when I went home for the day, the snow was coming down so slowly like a real live snowglobe. Catching snoflakes on my sleeve to soak in the fluffiest smallest detail made time stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment