Wednesday, February 28, 2007

preparing for His Abundance ...

Preparing for His Abudance must mean that you are lacking something. So lets say I am lacking a husband so in this area I should begin to prepare for His Abundance. Almost sounds like I should be cleaning out the house, doesn't it? As I have been picking up in another area of my life like oraganizing my home, I need to open up space so that I have room to welcome in. Out with the old and in with the new.

There is an excitement when you begin to prepare. Daydreams become more frequent and I love daydreams. I believe this is the best way to treat yourself. You begin to see what is really important to you. You lavish yourself with all the best so maybe you won't be so quick to settle for less.

So what if you are waiting and waiting? Say that husband area has been bare for 30 some years, do you still prepare for His Abudance? Sure, I say yet as I do, I know I find it difficult to be confident here. I have been 'laying down my Isaac' almost daily. I am finding though that it isn't as hard as it use to be. This is scary too. It is like I'm I am giving up and settling for less. I have to retrain the brain because it is really letting go. I suppose if you get 'nit picky' giving up and letting go are two different things. Letting go is freeing.

I've noticed my vision is clearer. My eyes are more on Him and not on him. No man can out do God in the love and romance department. It is seeing what I have and not what I don't have. It is being satisfied and content. I am beloved by God. His purpose for me is confirmed by the passions, dreams, and talents He tucked into my heart when He created me. Like a proud Father, He is delighted when I succeed. How enjoyable that is to me.

I just had a thought! Maybe I got it all wrong with the letting go.... or maybe I need another step to complete the formula.
Letting go is allowing yourself to fall into God's waiting Almighty Arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment