Monday, September 25, 2006

trying to keep you ...

Taylor,
I would like to say hello to you. I think you were fine. I am to fine. I like to say thank you for all the things that you have done for me. Now I'm doing grade 8. Next year I'm doing grade 9. I will need you support. I will try as if I can to be not lose you all the times.
- EN

Dearest EN,
Taylor isn’t my name. Is this your former sponsor? I chose you or rather your sad eyes chose me. I wanted an older girl like you because I wanted to prove my ‘stickability’. You do not have to try to keep me. It is my responsibility and privilege to be steadfast and committed to you. I know you have had a plateful of loved ones leave you and I only have had a spoonful. I hate absence enough to want to shower you with a constant thought and prayer for you. I want you to know you are valuable and worthy of someone to care about your welfare and to support you. I cannot replace your mother or your father or their love, but I will do my best at covering you with my KingdomMail. I have a Heavenly Father that watches over me and over you. This brings a comfort to my heart and spirit. You are beautiful. You are worthy. You are a keeper. You bring a sad tear to my eye but joy and urgency to my spirit. Be comforted little beautiful one. You are my girl.
~always keeper


horizon international
kuyasa* kids (*sun rising)

No comments:

Post a Comment