Sunday, September 24, 2006

teeth on edge or change up …

Have you ever wondered about how to break a bad cycle? Those cycles where what is done in one generation is passed to the next and so on? We all know they are true even the statistics prove it. If your parents are divorced most likely you will divorce. I believed it and felt it true. But I didn’t know with solid proof that when I break a cycle I can change the cycle for good or even if I could change the cycle before the four generation. Now I have proof that I do have the Power to change a bad phase and a new promise to back me.

The hardest part is to change. We have the power to alter what we want to change. We do better when we know better. The proof lies in Jeremiah 31:29-30 about an old covenant and a new one on a lesson in sour grapes.
"In those days people will no longer say,
'The fathers have eaten sour grapes,
and the children's teeth are set on edge.'
Instead, everyone will die for his own sin;
whoever eats sour grapes
- his own teeth will be set on edge.
jer 31:29-30

So all you have to do is stop eating sour grapes! Sounds easy and I know it will be hard but this is really gooooooood encouragement! One little piece of advice is that you must WANT it bad enough or you will continue to pop those sour grapes as if they were the finest chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment