Saturday, September 02, 2006

color me tickled pink ...

Being a messed up mix of 'ticked off red' and 'grumpy black' Thursday evening after hearing of a co-worker and friend losing his marriage, I was 'tickled pink' to find in my comment box Friday morning that someone had discovered my crayon box! You see, I have been intrigued by color and lately of contrasts life throws you like sadness of an ending and joy of finding a new color.

Kate stumbled upon my blog and read romance (verb) . Now she is off coloring her life and her marriage in shades of green. Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee! That makes me so 'very happy lemon yellow'!

Another contrast this week was the 'gloom of misty grey' wondering if the words you say meaning anything at all. Then out of the 'sky blue' comes encouragement in splashes of 'key lime green'. She got it!

Go out in that rain with your white t-shirt and runner's shorts and jump in puddles. Imagine with each splash all different colors of paint swirling and spattering all over the place. Giggles, I'm keeping this visual!

Thank Awesome Creator for sending a splash of colorful hope at this time when I am sad over a marriage losing ground. Thank You. Huggers

No comments:

Post a Comment