Thursday, September 21, 2006

an ok temper tantrum...

''Mine! All mine!! Not letting you take it from me!!! Never, no way, no how will I let you steal my treasure. I am keeping my grubby little hands tightly clinched around all that I hold dear. Mine! Mine!! All mine!!!

Funny as a parent you would not allow this kind of behavior from our young or at least in my parents day they have your hide =)

But I am purposing that as an adult this kind of temper tantrum is needed. Yes, you heard right. I am encouraging you to stand there in with all your being and shout on the top of your lungs that your life journey and your dreams are yours and that no one is going to take it or mess it up for you. You are in charge and you have every right to make sure you are carrying out your purpose and your dreams. Sorry, no excuses for being defeated. When someone has wronged you, shout out 'all mine - I am responsible for who I am  and what I do.' Ok, that was good but a little louder. Show more confidence please!

Let me tell you from personal experience it feels soo good to reclaim parts of myself and my dreams that have gotten batter and beaten down. Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying to be defiant towards God. No, the temper tantrums are needed to get back to the hard God-Lessons learned through out your journey. It is a triumph to take back my adventure and mystery and lay them down again at His feet. A pretty nice victory!!!

She grabs her paper hat and her baton and high steps it around her small skybox. Letting out her most fiercest rebel yell, ''Mine! All mine!! Not letting you take it from me!!! Never, no way, no how will I let you steal my treasure. I am keeping my grubby little hands tightly clinched around all that I hold dear.  Mine! Mine!! All mine!!!

you want to report a missing person/

quickie :
own your life
own your dreams
own your experiences
own your life lessons
own your strengths & weakness
own your JOY

No comments:

Post a Comment