Monday, May 22, 2006

our daily manna ...

Every trial comes gift-wrapped
with a treasure ready to be found inside.

His Mercies are new every morning
- a fresh cup of life { , love, & joy } every day.
gary smalley

Dearest God of Isreal & of Your New Kingdom,
You provide manna daily for Your chosen people. You continue to provide manna to Your adopted children each new morning. As I savor and taste, Your manna is sweet and divine. I am renewed. I am weak and yet I am confident in Your Strength alone. I can love because my cup overflows of Your Heavenly Love. Your table never is bare. I am content and full. You are the Lover of my soul. How can my love ever match Yours? It doesn't matter. You hold me to Your Chest with Everlasting Arms. I hear Your Heartbeat. Hugggers!
~ always Your little girl

No comments:

Post a Comment