Sunday, May 28, 2006

firsts!!! Indy 500 to burn corn!!!

Woooo Wheeeeeeee! I just love it!!!

Corny? Indy Cars Are Moving to Ethanol

By Associated Press EDDIE PELLS
Updated: 05/26/06

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana
This Sunday will mark the first Indianapolis 500 in which all the cars burn ethanol, the corn-based fuel additive that has been generating more buzz in the wake of the current spike in gasoline prices and the heightening search for American-grown renewable energy.

Where else to make a big splash but the heartland, a stone's throw away from the cornfields of Indiana?
© 2005 HappyNews.com

I never thought I would turn green. I do believe we need to take care of our world, but I often felt so small about it.

I have taken my pen and written many times with no good outcome from it, but I will take up my pen again. My new target is the jeep company and my state. My next jeep must be a flex engine jeep. My state and my county is big on corn fields. I have seen the farm land shivel up. It is time for ethonal farm plants. It is time to follow Brazil and be independant from foreign oil. It is a matter of environment and security.

No comments:

Post a Comment