Monday, May 15, 2006

3 things to need ...

"Whatever you do in life if you make it 95% of your life, you have a better chance of being successful. But when that is gone, 95% of your life is gone. It is dangereous. So I set around myself things I am equally passionate about.

You need three things in your life: someone to love, something to do, and somthing to look forward to. ~ Kenny Rogers on the Martha show

~~~ * ~~~ * ~~~

I thought this was an interesting thinker. Kenny is also a photographer.. more like a really good photograper. He choose taking pictures to be passionate about just in case his singing career went dry.

I am on the right track then with writing and painting being my duel passions.

I was also intrigued by the last part of this .... needing someone to love, something to do, and something to look forward to.... brilliant thought journeys to daydream on!!!

Whom do you love?
What do you do passionately?
What do you look forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment