Monday, May 08, 2006

holding me in the Storm ...

Dear Heavenly Father,
You messed up my plans but You did hold me as the 'storm' went through me. You kept me safe. You cleared up the mess and to think it was a huge miscommunication!!!! I still have one smaller 'storm' to confront. Just so glad the big one is done.

I hate discord. I hate confrontation. I hate yelling. I hate the burn and the boil of my insides melting and quaking. So no, not happy that the anger got so bad. But I am happy to figure out a process for me to work through when people hurt me or when things go bad. I think I will be able to quench the anger quicker and better. I also know now how to ask the right questions in others when they are going though a rough patch.

I am exactly where I need to me. I know this because of how the events played out even if they didn't offer the AR to me until now. I find peace knowing that my hands where off the planning. It was God's Design and not my own scramblings.

Thank You for keeping me in Your best interest. I am actually smiling and feel pretty good. Huggers!!!! Thank You for Your Mercy and Peace!!!! I love You.
always Your girl

No comments:

Post a Comment