Sunday, May 21, 2006

about reception ...

* a good fit
* was an opening to express my new found joy
* I am weak in speaking
* I am shy in outward reach
* will perfect my speaking
* will perfect my 'touch'
* will learn to disfuse anger
* will be the first face of 'customer service'

I had a rough go with the telephone calls coming in on Tuesday. Always frustrating putting phone calls though to people who won't answer their calls. It is hard to listen to the compliants. I will never get others to understand the importance of answering issues. I will never get them to walk in my shoes.

I have been reading "God Works the Night Shift''. I found great comfort in God putting us in overwhelming situations to work out His Strength. So I made the above list and committed over my weakness to God. I worked out a plan to be the first friendly face of customer service. My days went better because I bowed to God's Awesome Strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment