Thursday, May 11, 2006

beauty of rain ...

Rain is predicted for the next five days. I love going to bed with the steady beat of the rain hitting my home. Nothing scary last night ... no storms just heavy raindrops...

This morning more rain as I scurried to work. So what is beautiful about rain? The sound and how it fills a thirsty earth. The farmers have combed their fields and now green seedings have parted the soil. As far as the eye can see are baby corn plants in rows dressed in baby green uniforms.

There is a bit of wind with this rain. The trees are shaking their grove, whipping their beautiful deep leaves this way and that. Even my jeep is bluer its rain bath!

Even though I got pretty soaked doing errands this evening. The rainy day was pretty puddle-licious .. more so after coming home to allow the rain and the walls of my home to stand between me and the rest of the world!!!!

Thank You, Heavenly Father for cozy rainy days! My soul thirsts and You fill! Huge hugggers!!!!

moment captured : perfect spring day

No comments:

Post a Comment